Finally Friday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 2/23/12 7:55 pm - Philadelphia, PA

GM PA:

It's Friday!!!!  The end of the work week!!!!!  Left work early yesterday to go get my B-12 shot, I have not had one since August.  Unlike Gene I do not feel a difference when I receive a shot so hopefully this is going to give me some energy.

Today I'm working til 4, then have online class tonight, have a conference call scheduled with my group for 7:30 this evening.  Much easier to talk on the phone than to keep emailing.

Tomorrow is going to be a down day.  No work happening at the house so far so I'll be able to sleep in a bit, then have to start tackling my thesis and making the corrections/additions that have been suggested by my advisor.

Hope you all have a wonderful day...

Ida

IdaMae

dit657
on 2/23/12 8:34 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning Ida - glad you're going to have a quiet day tomorrow. you deserve it after work, school and the house. Relax and enjoy the day.

I'm up early to do a good cleaning - the dog went to doggy daycare because I needed him out from under my feet and he needed some exercise!! Our buyers are coming to look at the house again tomorrow so I want it in nice shape for them. They've only been in it once and I know how that feels.

Once the cleaning is done more packing will be done - or getting rid of stuff. Have lots of stuff that just needs to be thrown out - pack decent stuff for goodwill.

Hope everyone has a good day!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Patricia R.
on 2/23/12 9:38 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Ida and PA,
I am up, waiting for the nurse to come and change my dressing.  Then, I have some cleaning to do.  This afternoon, I am taking a friend to get a cortisone shot in her back.  She can't drive, and she has to have the anesthesia anyway, so I will drive her.  Then, after I drop her off, I have some groceries to get, coz I am having a Thirty-One party tomorrow.  I am helping a single mom from church get her business off the ground.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

steffihope
on 2/23/12 10:02 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning everyone - I am here and completely mopey.  These kids have drained me of all good.  I don't know how to get it back.  I was completely miserable last night and thought that it was only PMS, well, today, got my period and am still NOT in a good place.  I know that I need a few mental health days, however, with the state testing in two weeks, that will so NOT be happening.

Anyway - the kids are now here and they are already driving me crazy.  They are coming to me for every little thing....ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!  I have had it - I am also sooo angry at the teacher across the hall from me - she has no business teaching these kids.  She refuses to do anything about their behavior.  We have specific consequences in place and she will NOT hold the kids to anything and then when they come in to my classroom I have to calm them down. Again, I can do it...it is just extra work on my part.  My colleagues and I have tried to help her ANY way we could and she refuses any and all help.  And while I don't really care what happens to her, she is negatively affecting the kids who are already a troubled group.  The principal is aware and she is doing everything on her part, but even her hands are tied to a degree.  UGH!!!!!

Anyway - my day is teaching, tutoring and home for the evening.  We might have friends over tonight to watch a movie, but that is still up in the air.

Happy Friday all!
SukieSookie
on 2/24/12 12:55 am
 Hello everyone, and PA! I'm new but I'm here!  Having a rough day with second thoughts about my revision surgery, but still plugging away at gathering information. Everyone in my house is leaving so I'll have TWO days of peace and quiet! I plan on doing absolutely nothing but rest. 

Not very exciting, I know. I hope everyone has a great day!

Sukie
bvohl
on 2/24/12 1:26 am
GM Ida and PA!

just a quick check in....

Today is wor****il 3pm,then meeting with the school psychologist about Dee's ADD testing and reevaluation. I am fully expecting that they are going to tell me that she does have ADD. We will handle and deal with it!! Thank g-d for Steven and he unwaivering support, I could NOT do this on my own!! Lisa, I give you so much credit!!

Tonight is dinner and service at our synogogue, then home to collapse!

Have a great one!!
Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views